Monday, September 28, 2015

Saffron!!

Hello everyone!! There’s a lot to talk about this week, so buckle up and enjoy the ride!
9-21-15 
A pretty solid P-day, we went on a little hike to the top of Creigs lookout and got a super sick view of Greenock, Gourock, Port Glasgow, and the Clyde!




9-22-15
Started the morning of with a really great District Meeting, both the Zone Leaders and the Sister Training Leaders came! It was all about having fun while finding.... Something I definitely need to work on. After DM the Paisley and Pollock Elders stuck around for a Blitz in Greenock! It was great fun to spend some real time with the district, we only see other missionary once a week! I got to go out with Elder Tullis, he's a boss! All three teams went out for two and a half hours, and not a single potential was found.... pretty messed up, but its quality over quantity right!? Finished the night by helping out with the primary program! I got to play parachute games with little kids!! 


9-23-15
We found two and a half Potentials and chopped down a lady's bush!


9-24-15
We did weekly planning, and spent a lot of time finding today. Nothing too exciting but it was kind of a nice change. We had Saffron’s baptismal interview though, that was exciting! Of course she passed with flying colors!


9-25-15
I've officially hit my three month mark!!! That means 1/8th of my mission is already over... how weird is that!? Feels like just yesterday I was sending my last snapchat from the Stake Center! My missionary superhero took us out to dinner today; she treated me to some kind of gibbon steak thing. It was pretty much just a massive slab of British Bacon! A dream come true.... We also got to take the ferry over to Dunoon for a coordination meeting! 


9-26-15
First I begged for money at the British Heart Foundation (Gathered up 33£ this week!) Then we chapped a nice little community called Fancy Farm! It wasn't that great but the name sure is fun! Last but not least, we had out very last lesson with Saffron before her baptism on Sunday, everything went well, and everything always does with the Higgins!


9-27-15 TODAY'S THE DAY!!!
I'm just going to skip to the best part, Saffron’s Baptism!!! It was nothing short of perfection! I have to say, it was one of the strongest I have felt spirit my whole life! I'll never forget the smile of her face as she came up out of the water, and looked at her dad... Getting to teach Saffron and the Higgins family has been such an amazing blessing to me. I feel Heavenly Father's love for me when I see them. It helps me to remember that I’m always being looked after, and that Heavenly Father knows me best!

 








Move's Call was today as well... it’s been a roller coaster of emotions! If you don't know already, both Elder Clawson and I will be spending another six weeks here in Greenock! I'm happy with it; I'd probably spend my whole mission in Greenock if that’s what He wanted me to do!


Well that a wrap! Thank you for your prayers, I can feel the difference they make! Today we are going to be teaching a first lesson with a girl in Dunoon, her name is Gemma and I'm feeling really great about it! See ya next week! 

Love, Elder Brycen Cluster





No comments:

Post a Comment