Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Goodbye Greenock :(

12-21-15
So much to talk about but so little time! Because we will be Skyping on Christmas they have cut our emailing time in half :( So I’ll just have to make a real fast summery!

Monday 
Lots of packing and a zone leadership conference.

Tuesday 
My Last day in Greenock :( I'm gonna miss that place! I was so thankful that I was able to see Greame, Eddie, and Gemma one last time! The Higgins family also had us over for one last dinner. I loved every second of it!
The Wonderful Higgins Family



Greame and Gemma 
 


Wednesday
Got up at 4am with my suitcases and caught a train down to Edinbrugh, and then to Livingston where I met my new companion and settled in to the new flat! Later on we got to explore the biggest Mall in Britain! (Pday was today instead on Monday)
My new companion Elder Blosil

Thursday 
Chapped all day then went down to Edinburgh for the Christmas Caroling with my new zone! It was so exciting to see all the lights and crazy Christmas cheer!




Friday
More chapping.... But I also got to meet Dan the Hot dog man! he's from Canada and sells the best hotdogs in town!

Saturday
Mostly just chapped again, but we found 7 potentials which is really good for this area so we were way stoked about that!!!

Sunday 
Church was fun; I enjoyed getting to know some of the ward. After church we went down to an old folk’s home and did some caroling with the priesthood. I just love old people!! The rest was more chapping, I met the most angry man I have ever seen!!! Won’t be going to that door again.

Well it wasn't the most exciting email ever but I tried! I'm sure next week’s will make up for it!! It’s gonna be a Green Christmas! To be honest it doesn't feel like Christmas at all, so it'll be quite the surprise for me on Friday morning! 
I hope everyone has a perfect Christmas and remembers the reason for the season!  

"I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams."

Merry Christmas!! Love, Elder Brycen Cluster

My new address:

18 Queens Crescent
Livingston, Scotland
EH54 8EF




No comments:

Post a Comment