Monday, October 26, 2015

Good Things Are Happening!



Dang, this week’s been awesome! It feels like it’s been ages since my last P-day, but that's just because we are starting to have loads of success :)

10-19
We had an alright P-day, but a flippin' awesome night! Our lesson with G went perfectly! As soon as we walked her into the chapel, and we all felt the spirit so strongly. I was able to commit her to be baptized on Nov. 14th!!!! It’s so exciting to watch the gospel work in her! We are having another lesson with her tonight, so say another little prayer for us!

10-20
Started the day off with a really great District Meeting in Paisley, then had lunch at Burger King with G :) Burger King is rubbish here... if I haven't said that already. But it was loads of fun being able to spend some time with G! As for the rest of the day, we had a lesson fall through so mostly just chapped around. We finished the night off right with a lesson with Saffron though!


10-21
We did loads of street contacting in the morning and found a very promising potential named L (Who is now an investigator!) Later we did some service and a less actives house; we uprooted this massive bush in the wind and rain! It was a bonding activity for Elder Clawson and me! I mean, this bush was heavier than me, and I’ve already gained 18 pounds!


10-22
We were supposed to have a lesson in the morning, but that fell through.... again.... but that’s alright because the rest of the day was a success! We went down to Paisley and did an exchange (I took Elder Rogers home with me to Greenock!) Elder Rogers is a good guy, he's Australian! We had an extremely spiritual lesson with L..... And committed her to also be baptized on Nov. 14th!! I don't think I’ve ever had a lesson go as perfectly as this one! The Lord is just blessing me left and right! 

10-23
Went back to Paisley, just to meet up with Pollock and go on another exchange! This time I took Elder Roylance home with me! Today was an adventure to say the least. We had coordination meeting in Dunoon with bro Cain, but it was so stormy it made the ferry feel like the Tidlewave Ride and Lagoon!! Luckily we made it over alive, but just to be tossed around by the wind while trying to chap! I was happy when we finally made our way over to the Cains where we had a wonderful meal and a meeting. However, getting back home was even more of an adventure! The ferry we originally took was shut down because of the intense waves, so we had to travel down to a different terminal with a much larger boat. (The kind that carry buses and junk!) It was still a bumpy ride, but we made it home safe and sound! Maybe you'll see the crazy video I took one day!


10-24
Another windy day.... Still made 20 Pounds begging for money for the British Heart Foundation though! Afterwards we had lunch with the Pollock Elders and unexchanged. We also had another super awesome lesson with Louise! And last but not least.... Saffrons Birthday!! Elder Clawson and I sang beautifully for her ;)


10-25
Daylight savings... We got and extra hour of sleep! I woke up feeling like a million bucks! And I’d say pounds, but that probably doesn't feel very good ;) It was Stake Conference today; we traveled down to Paisley with the Cains... and L! We moved mountains to get her there, but all worked out in the end :) Stake conference was packed! It was the most Mormons I’ve seen in one place since my farewell! We got a new Stake Presidency, so that was pretty cool! And guess what? I've officially been out for four months! That's just crazy talk! The time just flies! Everybody warned me of this but I don’t think I really believed them till now!


Well there's the week! This week is going to be even better! Just you wait :) Hope all is going well back home... Drink some A&W in my honor!

With Loads of Love, Elder Brycen Cluster

No comments:

Post a Comment