Monday, March 6, 2017

Charlotte's Baptism!!

I hate to say it, but I just spent the last two hours wondering around Dublin trying to find a place that we could email, so this week is going to be a short one!  We spent the night here last night and are having P-day today with a lot of other missionaries. We are going to do some sports so I am praying that it doesn't rain on us!

 I will just tell you about the highlight of the week…  Charlotte's Baptism!!!!  After years and years of learning about the church and being married to a member (Gary) Charlotte through many spiritual experiences made the decision to come unto Christ through the waters of baptism on March 4th 2017. Apart from the freezing cold water due to water heater braking at the church, it was absolutely perfect! The spirit filled the room so strongly as Gary brought her gently down under the water. Even the face of their sweet baby Rosie lit up! We sang the song "Families Can Be Together Forever" My testimony of Eternal Families grew even deeper that evening. It is a perfect plan from our Heavenly Father that will bring us Eternal Happiness. 


I Love Each and Every One Of You!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment