Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Mini Missionaries, Stake Conference, & Charlotte

This week was absolutely on point!! I've got a lot to tell you all, however we’ve got a couple other missionaries that need time on these computers this weeks, so I’ve gotta make it fast! 

P-day was sweet, Elder Schmidt and I went on a bit of a road trip and saw the ancient Book of Kell's. If you've never heard of it you should look up the movie "Book of Kells" on Netflix, it’s pretty exciting. We also explored the Castle of Trim, I loved it!
 

However, my absolute favorite part about this week was the lesson we had with Charlotte again. The spirit was so strong!! She expressed a few concerns to us, and with the help of God, we addressed them so well, that she asked to set a solid date of March 4th. Elder Schmidt and I had one of the hardest high fives I’ve ever had in my life after she said that. What a blessing!!


The other main event of the week was Saturday night when we received our fresh mini missionaries! Mine is named Elder McCarthy, He is from Cork and has been a member for about 9 months now. He is a complete champion! We are going to have an amazing week, and hopefully by the end of our companionship he will be even more ready and excited for the real deal. The number one struggle is probably trying to understand his strong southern Irish Accent! Things get interesting when you can't understand your own companion! I'll keep praying for the gift of tongues, and I'm sure I will get it down in no time! 


Sunday was Stake Conference down in Dublin. That was a power house meeting to say the least! The best part was having our three investigators join us!! The all had a great experience. Some of the speakers were, Sister Donaldson, President Donaldson, And Elder Mendosa, the Area Seventy from Spain. He was so amazingly humble yet spoke with great power and authority. There were many incredible testimonies shared in between their talks too! That’s really just scratching the surface, but I’d better give these other missionaries a chance to email their families. 


I love each and every one of you. Thank you for all of your love, support, and prayers!

Love, Elder Brycen Cluster


No comments:

Post a Comment