Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas, Boxing Day, and Skyping!

This Christmas was a special one. It started with a wonderful church service. We had the sacrament, and then moved to the cultural hall where the primary put on an incredible nativity! A big shout out to the kid who played the part of the donkey, he was in character!

Later on we went to a German member’s home where we had a traditional German Christmas dinner. It was interesting... It consisted of red cabbage, dumplings, and some meat stuff I couldn't pronounce to save my life!


But I’ve gotta say, the absolute best part of it all was Skyping my family... That hour we spent together was the best present I could have gotten!

The rest of the night was spent playing risk with the other missionaries in Aberdeen and enjoying the warm weather (12 Degrees C.)


I know this is short, but I want you to know that my Redeemer lives and He was born for you, and for me. 



Love, Elder Brycen Cluster


No comments:

Post a Comment