Monday, December 5, 2016

A Week of Exchanges

This week has been jam packed with great missionary experiences and loads of
opportunities to learn from so many amazing missionaries!

Elder Corcoran and I were on exchanges nearly every day this last week! Monday and Tuesday we where with Seaton, (I was with Elder Copeland) For P-day. I celebrated my "six month to sexy" with a deep fried mars bar. It was a heart attack waiting to happen, but tasted like a little slice of heaven!! 

    
   

We also had an intense game of bowling with one of our investigators. Wednesday I was with a fine Greeny name Elder La Ferve, he is one of the most genuine guys I've ever met! We spent the day talking to lots of drunks on the street. In fact I just met up with one of the guys we me that day, he'll be an awesome new investigator!    

Thursday was a blessing. I went on an exchange with the Inverness Elders, Elder Powell was my man for the day. What a lad!! We had a great time together and we were able to set up a lot of great return appointments! But even better, we taught a homeless man on the street, and set him up with a baptismal date. We will see where that goes, I have faith in him! Friday we spent with Peterhead, I was with Elder Forward from Wales. The best part of our exchange was when we got to help out with the Ward "Santa Float" Basically they made the back of a truck look like Santa’s sleigh,then they pumped it up with Christmas music, and sent us out dressed as elves collecting money for Motor Neurons Disease!


   





Saturday was legend; I had some really good mac and cheese! And Sunday I spend with Elder Guymon while my companion and his comp traveled down to Edinburgh to pick up our brand new Hyundai.

That’s it in the nut shell. Never forget to learn from the Angels that surround you every day!!
    

Love, Elder Brycen Cluster
PS. Remember to 
#LightTheWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment